Cookies are data transmitted from a website and stored by the Internet browser on the user’s computer or other device (for example, tablet or mobile phone). Technical cookies and third-party cookies may be installed from our website or related subdomains.
In any case the user can manage, or request, the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his Internet browser. However, deactivation may slow down or hinder access to some parts of our site.
1. Web navigation data
While consulting our Site, the computer systems and applications used to operate the Site may detect, during their normal operation, some Personal Data, implicitly transmitted in the use of internet communication protocols, which cannot be immediately associated with identified users but which, through processing or association with public data or data held by third parties authorized to transfer, could allow the identification of visitors to the Site (eg: IP address of the system used for the connection).
This identification is not carried out by PAYTEC as the aforementioned data are processed for simple navigation, for the time strictly necessary for the sole purpose of receiving information relating to electronic traffic and the type of user and used to check the correct functioning of the Site.
The data are removed from the system and stored off-line for the sole purpose of consultation at the request of the judicial authority.
2. Cookies used by this website (technical Cookies that don’t need the user’s consent to be installed)
This site only uses technical cookies and more precisely:
– cookies relating to activities that are strictly necessary for the site to function and for providing the service;
– third-party statistical cookies (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and anonymous access statistics such as Google Analytics), used directly by the site manager to collect information in aggregate form to manage statistics in anonymous form, without user IP tracking (data are not profiled at IP level) and without sharing data with the third party.
The management of the information collected by « third parties » is governed by the relative policies available on the respective sites which, for convenience, are listed below:
– Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/;
– Facebook (configuration): access your account. Privacy section;
– Google+ policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/;
– Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/;
– Google (in general): Privacy control tools;
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are automatically installed after entering the site.
We do not use tracking and / or profiling cookies for which installation requires the prior consent of the user.
3. How to manage cookies on your PC
By accessing the site and accepting the initial Cookie banner, the user expresses his own consent to the use of the cookies indicated above. You can block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies also through the specific functions of your navigation program (access the browser and select the settings menu, click on the Internet options, open the privacy tab and select the desired cookie block level).